Landlord Tenant – Lease Termination – Missouri
Missouri Revised Statutes
Landlord and Tenant
August 28, 2000
Tenancy from year to year, how terminated.
441.050. Either party may terminate a tenancy from year to year by giving notice, in writing, of his intention to terminate the same, not less than sixty days next before the end of the year.
Related Missouri Legal Forms
- 10 Day Notice of Termination – Residential – chance to cure not required
- 30 Day Notice to Terminate At-Will, Sufferance or Less Than One Year Tenancy – Residential
- 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease – Nonresidential from Tenant to Landlord
- 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease for Nonresidential from Landlord to Tenant
- Notice to Terminate Year to Year Lease – Nonresidential – 60 Days Prior to end of Term